A hardware platform can be developed based on the general purpose processor (MIPS, Atheros)
and Atheros 9k chipset (IEEE 802.11n) in the wireless data transmission channel. A special purpose multimedia
processor (for example, Blackfin or DaVinci) or hardware codec can be applied for image processing.
The closest analog is BEWARD surveillance technology.
Advantages of the in-house solution:
- lower cost of the end product;
- enables implementation of the original high performance video compression algorithms;
- ensures effective work in broadband wireless access systems supporting Polling and Mesh.
The software can be Linux-based.
An open source code allows modifying system mechanisms to meet the
requirements of the developed products.
Full control over the system core and all device drivers is provided.
The product may be certified to be used in military and special-purpose
Benefits of the in-house software:
- support of any video processing algorithms including the ones developed by the company;
- support of intelligent functions aimed to improve the efficiency of wireless channel use and the video
surveillance and security system in general.